Sunday, December 2, 2012

Can Slotervaart's ACTA building become a home for me? What will remain in my memory of it? What kind of chapter of my life is this? I have philosophical questions and questions about how to experiment with this situation. How to settle here, creating a home?

Is it better to be actively socializing... or do i have to wait for the right moment when things will change. And what about friends? it would be nice to have some more adults here.

Maybe i underestimate these youth, or i am seeing something in them i do not want to accept. I really come to a limit but i cannot describe it. I will explore some more. questions over questions ... while my neighbor is talking loud to her skype.

I manage quite well to ignore her (voice) through these thin walls. I have the feeling this is an experiment: myself crossing this social landscape and see what happens. Beyond fatalism!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment